Local Weather
Redwood City, CA
Last Update: 9:46am Oct 22, 2014 EDT
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyPartly Sunny
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 72°F
Lo 56°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 73°F
Lo 56°F
Chance Rain
Hi 74°F
Lo 57°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 68°F
Lo 54°F
Mostly Sunny
Hi 68°F
Lo 52°F
Mostly Sunny
Hi 69°F
Lo 53°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 70°F
This observation is more than 66233 hours old
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy, 69°F, feels like 77°F, wind is from the northwest at 9 mph, barometric pressure is 30.04" (1017.2 mb), visibility is 10 miles (Last Updated on Apr 2, 1:53 pm PDT)
 
© 2014 rcnursery.com